Renewal time, and comparing multi-car?

Paul Garrett

Reaction score
That’s not what the new rules mean. They will be able to increase premiums but if they do it has to be done on new business AND renewals so there’s parity.
Insurance companies cannot no longer price walk policies for automatic renewals that what the new regs are for next year so if people do not want to change and stay with their company they cannot be charged more unless they contact to get a better deal like i do, i just do a bit of haggling with Hastings and they sort a better deal everytime so they can do it if they want to, just penalising people who just let them renew every year without checking and they pay more than needed

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
Insurance costs will rise… mystic Blobcat has spoken :rolleyes:
I agree, people think this will force prices down but I think all it will do is killoff cheap deals for new customers.

Online parts website for Mercedes:www.partsformercedes-benz.com
Parts for Mercedes-Benz provides a wide choice of OEM (Original Mercedes), quality aftermarket and performance mercedes parts at competitive prices. Our clear, easy to use online store takes the headache out of having to search for that part or accessory you need, with a service that is second to none.
Top Bottom