Service Book

MC#1

Reaction score
Had my 203 for over a year now and had a couple of services done on it. When I bought it from a non MB dealer there was no service book to stamp to show these services I have carried out.

Does anybody know where I could source one of these to enable me to stamp it in future ?

pipmk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350cdi Sport cabriolet
Trouble is that the MB duplicate book will be stamped "Duplicate". Buy one and get your dealer to give you a printout of the service record, attach this and any other service bill to the new book. Its the best you can do.

OP
M

MC#1

Reaction score
Trouble is that the MB duplicate book will be stamped "Duplicate". Buy one and get your dealer to give you a printout of the service record, attach this and any other service bill to the new book. Its the best you can do.

No worries at least I'll have somewhere to put all the reciepts I have and record the services Ive had done mate cheers

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom