Shmee150 - SLS Black Series

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
Quite the collection

Makes you wonder why he has to resort to YouTube to make money and advertise one of his businesses. What's the value of his 6 Bugattis - eye watering I suspect. Makes Shmee's collection look small. What I like about MK and his ilk is his presentations are very understated. Remove before Race is another example as is Harry's Garage. Criticizing Shmee gets put down to jealousy - it's not, it's down to his formulaic in yer face presentation. Would have gone down well in the heyday of Blue Peter:D

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Makes you wonder why he has to resort to YouTube to make money and advertise one of his businesses.

Because they make a fortune off it and other Social Media like Instagram for advertising etc

OP
Steve@Avantgarde

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
crickey how the heck that get damaged ?
A bit too much voltage from a battery charge or a current surge during battery connection is my suspicion. I'm unable to prove that theory though. That's also the view of someone who works at Affalterbach for AMG too.

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
Because they make a fortune off it and other Social Media like Instagram for advertising etc
He's reputed to be a billionaire already from his property company. Probably would be enough for me.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom