Someone hit our C Class

ShoeQueen

Reaction score
Some F**ker hit the wifes C class today whilst it was parked in the train station car park,,,,, I wouldnt say im mad but................... Just look at the damage.

jib:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

B**tards ... makes you so mad that someone can willfully destroy someone elses property and yet feel no guilt!

A woman hit my mums E class in Waitrose car park about a year back and there was a shop announcement asking the person that owns registration no.. blah blah please come to customer services .. so we went .. the lady was so apologetic we went to look at the car and there was more damage to her peugeot than our E .. she gave mum her insurance details ... not often that happens!

joe1972

Reaction score
That's just appalling!!!!!

Well, the wife had similar happen in an NCP. Sorry to say there's plenty ignorants about wouldnt have a problem completely writing a car off and walking away if they think they can get away with it.

Incidentally, I would readily admit wife is a better driver than me. faster too!:shock:....but I think thats partly down to her weighing 2stone wet through, and any car I'm in having to haul my 20stone frame around (she certainly proved the point when we went go-karting:Oops:)

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Some F**ker hit the wifes C class today whilst it was parked in the train station car park,,,,, I wouldnt say im mad but................... Just look at the damage.

jib:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh heck that does look a lot of damage, I would be fuming too!

gordofski

Reaction score
Website
www.dreamsdocometrue.co.uk
sorry to see the damage, someone must have seen or heard the collision, turned a deaf ear or a blind eye with the looks of things.:mad:
its frightening watching people reverse when in tight situations some people just don't have a clue when reversing what their front end is doing:confused:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I think not I may be wrong but the majority of women would leave their details, in my opinion this damage has be done by a man:rolleyes:

I always try and get the woman's details:cool::cool::cool:

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
I always try and get the woman's details:cool::cool::cool:

ah yes Malcolm,but im not sure whether you would want them for the insurance or for yourself so you could gain a new 'driving companion' for your days out in the SL! :lol::lol::lol:

postmastergeneral

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E280 Sport CDi Saloon 2008
cor blimey, i was expecting a little scrape!

if you pop down to the car park roughly around the time you may suspect it happened, sit on the bonnet with your arms folded looking around. if you see someone suddenly change their walking pattern or change course to avoid going near u,run after them!!

just a silly idea because a lot of people come home off the train at similar times every day. you might even be approached by someone ho saw it happen

G

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
There may be a bye-law to prohibit taking down a girl's particulars in a public place Malcolm! :confused:;)

The anticipation of the next meet, means that I do not have to take down too many of her particulars at the first meet Alex:cool::cool:

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
The anticipation of the next meet, means that I do not have to take down too many of her particulars at the first meet Alex:cool::cool:

Does lend a new meaning to "dropping them off at the station", though it will be little consolation to the OP! ;)

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Does lend a new meaning to "dropping them off at the station", though it will be little consolation to the OP! ;)

No Station down here Alex,,so I have to give them a ride

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom