Sprinter 319 Adblue Warning !

TJ101

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 Sprinter 319 RV, 2004 SL350, Defender 110 (The Proper One)
Had a quick search, and nothing similar comes up ??

2017MY Sprinter 319, 5000 miles with Remote wheel

Adblue light comes on, as i started up to leave the MB dealer after having a towbar electrics installed (Their 3 attempt, but that's another story !)

Dash says, just over quarter full, 3 bongs and warning light flashing,

10lts added to tank, (believe its a 18lts one ?) Gauge, after a short while, now shows a smidge under full

Now done a couple of short trips, plus 2 of 100 miles each, Warning lights still on, after start up

Anyone got any idea on a reset of warning light ?

Thanks

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Quite common on the cars unfortunately, they crystallise up and a new pump/tank is Mercedes solution although taking apart and cleaning has been successful

OP
T

TJ101

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
they crystallise up and a new pump/tank is Mercedes solution although taking apart and cleaning has been successful
Hi Thanks for that What part actually "crystallise up" ??

OP
T

TJ101

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks Blobcat

So, Gave the dealer a ring, and it was suggested, that as i have Mercedes 24 assist, give them a ring, and they will get the same dealer to come and have a look, rather than take the van back in, for them to check and charge me for looking !!

The actual teccy that had fitted the tow bar wiring, come to have a look, and connect it up to Star , Of course the fault had disappeared then ! So after he had put the van back together, i started the van, and fault back again,,

In a nutshell, with the light on, and now Star saying it could not talk to the module, going on post above, I had a "fiddle" with the wiring under the right hand seat (Uk Drives) and guess what, the ADblue warning light disappears ,,It would seam the relay was loose !!

Not used it today, but so far so good,, no light ,

So it would seam, when the trailer wiring was connected up, something/one on the last visit for them to fix, disturbed the relay

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom