Streaming music from my ipod

BeaT

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML320 2009
Hi I have just joined the group after buying my first Mercedes. We needed a 4x4 to pull our horse trailer and the ML 320 (2009) does the job - I'm loving my new car!!
The only issue I have is that I haven't worked out how to play music from my spotify playlist via bluetooth from my iphone 6s. I have paired my phone to receive phone calls but that is it. Having done some reading I got a Bovee 1000 and a 30 pin connector to plug into the socket in my centre armrest but it doesn't appear to be working - the light doesn't come on!!
Is there likely to be an issue with the car connector or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?!!
Please be kind as I'm no techno geek!!!!!
Many thanks

SRE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R230 SL500 2005
Hello and welcome.
Sorry, I can't help with the ML or playing music over Bluetooth but I'm sure someone who can will be along soon.

OP
B

BeaT

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML320 2009
Thank you :)

OP
B

BeaT

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML320 2009
Thank you :)

rexemper

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R230 SL500 - oh yeah!
I don't think the Merc car kits allow you to do anything other than make and receive calls from a phone. I too have a HFP unit and that's all it will do.
The Boveee units are for connecting into iPod connections etc. as far as I know. My brother uses one but it is connected to the iPod kit to allow a bluetooth connection for music.

coxyhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E500 Sport Coupe
My ipod is in my glove compartment connected directly to the car stereo.See if you have a connection in there.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom