UK Finance Hire Purchase Interest % > Finance To get 3 Year FREE Service

MercAA

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Merc A SE
My factory order A class will be collected soon in UK. To get 3 Y ear free Service planning to switch to Hire Purchase, total car cost is 30K, planning to take minimum amount as Finance to get Free service for 3 years..

Offer got from dealer is £10K for 7% APR (6.7 Fixed) for 4 Years. I had similar amount (10K) for 4.9 % APR (4.67 Fixed) in 2016 December.

If this rip-off Offer..??

Whats minimum Amount I can take and whats minimum period i can take..? Can I replay full amount earlier than agreed date..?

OP
M

MercAA

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Merc A SE
My factory order A class will be collected soon in UK. To get 3 Y ear free Service planning to switch to Hire Purchase, total car cost is 30K, planning to take minimum amount as Finance to get Free service for 3 years..

Offer got from dealer is £10K for 7% APR (6.7 Fixed) for 4 Years. I had similar amount (10K) for 4.9 % APR (4.67 Fixed) in 2016 December.

If this rip-off Offer..??

Whats minimum Amount I can take and whats minimum period i can take..? Can I replay full amount earlier than agreed date..?

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
They make their money out of selling finance deals......it will be good for him & not for you.

My son always buys his cars on PCP (to get the best deal on the car price) and then usually settles in full a few months later (I believe it is one month's interest to cancel) the finance guys hate it.

Services on my car costs me £41/month x 36 so your A class should not cost more than that!

Just do all your sums and see what the end number is.

deposit + monthly payment x 48.....+ 3 x services. Remember the first 3 will be the cheapest (and I bet will cost less than the finance).

Phone a MB dealer and ask what they cost - service #4 gets more expensive

Last edited:

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
You will be paying over £1600 in interest so work out the costs of A, B, A services

HSBC will lend you £10k at 3.3% over 4 years, repayment of £222 a month

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom