Vanneo Question.


C180 Chris


Looking at this site i found a towbar for the W140, but it seems to be called a Vaneo???
Is this a type of vehicle or just the name that MB use for this towbar?

It is in the W140 section and is in amongst other 140 parts.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom