vito propshaft

godirver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
vito traveliner E220
hi everyone,
This my first post in this forum I wish to thank everyone in the forum as I have read the forum many times and found useful info in here that I didn't find anywhere else , now back to business I am about to change the prop-shaft for my 07 Vito 111 cdi was quoted £998+ vat for 3 part prop shaft :shock: I need just the front part according to the mechanic :lol: found used one but the seller is not sure if it fit or not and so do I as it was taken off short wheel base Mercedes Vito 05 for £180 :lol: my question is
does Vito prop shaft comes in different sizes ? as the wheels in long extra long or short wheel base all situated have the same lengths thanks :Oops: :confused:

zenman63

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63 AMG slk 350 slk 55 AMG
The extra long will be longer.

Just fix what you have.
Dave mac prop shafts coventry will repair any problems.

hmang

Reaction score
as above . propshaft services feltham. they are the kiddies. will supply and fit new uj's and rebalance.
or supply a whole new prop far cheaper than what you were quoted.

very helpful fellas sorted my viano prop luvly

OP
G

godirver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
vito traveliner E220
Thanks for quick reply was on road last couples of day and let my brother make calls he was looking at your replies, he found few second hand part on internet varying between £200 to £500, I tried to call the prop-shaft services in Feltham 20 miles away but it looks like they are on holidays , found those guys up north they use next days delivery sadly not this time of the year , next delivery date 3/01 http://www.firowpropshafts.co.uk/ they sell new Vito prop-shaft with 1 year warranty they have software as well which tell them propshaft suitable .
NB: I found out that there is several prop-shaft lengths for the Vito go by part number usually start by A 639410XXXX thanks again for quick replies will let you know the outcome happy new year everyone
thanks hmang clarkmichigan55b Mark@RMK zenman63

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom