W202 c180 auto stuck in first gear...

OP
E

ernspurs

Reaction score
Excuse my stupidity Malcolm, are we talking about one and the same thing here, ie just the black plastic section, and do you think this is worth a try.

OP
E

ernspurs

Reaction score
Malcolm, i changed the part i was refering to and almost everything is now ok, changing gear ok, abs, brakepad warning, and red brake lights all off, speedo and mileometer all ok, the only light on still is the esp/bas.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Malcolm, i changed the part i was refering to and almost everything is now ok, changing gear ok, abs, brakepad warning, and red brake lights all off, speedo and mileometer all ok, the only light on still is the esp/bas.

Have you turned the steering wheel 3 times from lock to lock,,this could take away the ESP- BAS lamp cannot believe the good news.

Failing that the ESP BAS could be other things,. and a fault code read out may be needed

OP
E

ernspurs

Reaction score
Tried the lock to lock lamp still on, at least i can drive it now, or at least i will be able to when i ge a new or recon esp control module. Once again Malcolm , thanks for all of your help and patience you are a star.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Tried the lock to lock lamp still on, at least i can drive it now, or at least i will be able to when i ge a new or recon esp control module. Once again Malcolm , thanks for all of your help and patience you are a star.

Rob Parker has them in stock,,he broke one last week

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom