W203 brake problem and car doesn't start

OP
M

mattuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c320/2001/3.2 v6
Yeah i was running strong and tried to repair it myself. i have earned so much knowledge having such issues and i hope that my experience will help other members if they will get similar problems.

Malcolm Thank You so much for all Your inputs. You were so helpful and I hope that I will never get such problems on the road or in future. You know what i mean don't you? i am honest i had huge bills on the front of my eyes but finnaly managed to work out.

Also Thanks for other members help!

Hope i will not need to come back to this thread again:D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
With relays, the more powerful ones like starter relays will have a much lower resistance, this is because the current drawn is higher than a smaller one.

As the starter motor solenoid pulls about 40 amps, the points in that relay must not arc or the points will quickly burn out, so the coil has less turns on the core, and the resistance quite low in order to hold the points tightly closed.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom