W203 Classic and elegance

staylorhome

Reaction score
I currentley drive a C class w203 elegance se 2006 .I have been offered a newer c class w203 Classic se 2007 as a company car. What is the difference between the models. Both cars are auto and the same 220cdi engine

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
I could well be wrong but I always assumed the Classic had the most basic trim, followed by the Elegance and then the Avantgarde :confused:

Rory

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 C270CDi Avantgarde Estate. Bought 2005, sold 2022.
This is a bit out of date and most cars specs get updated most years, but looking that the late 2004 pricelist from when the facelift W203 was introduced, the standard car is the Classic.
Then you add the SE upgrade to it which adds alloys, metallic paint, folding mirrors, leather wheel and gear knob and auto dipping mirrors (what a bargain that was at £700!).

Or you can choose the Elegance SE or Avantgarde SE upgrades, for £1,200.
That baiscally adds different trim (wood on Elegance, aluminium on Avantgarde) and different style wheels (same size on Elegance, wider on Avantgarde) some chrome, body colour door handles, seat back pockets, exit lights in doors and illuminated sun visor mirrors.

Obviously by 2007 the differences could well be different!

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom