1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W211: E320 cdi - what service comes after Service D ?

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by anyweb, Dec 3, 2012.

1. anyweb

anyweb Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    c238,w120 (diesel)
    this might sound like a silly question but what service normally comes after a D service, I was thinking that the next logical step is a E service but after having my last D service done in the summer i've now got a new message on screen (about 20k later) saying I need a Service D,

so is the service name indicative of what needs to be done or what ?

2. paul hayward

paul hayward Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    all MB sold..V70R now ;-)
    From what good old Cole Told me when we brought our e class its more about the Time involved to check a few more things other than whats actually needed....i was glad about that as if i remember right the 211 was asking fo a F service:shock::lol:...But it all went well..Dont worry;)

3. st4

st4 Banned

Your Mercedes:
    Disqualified driver
    The cars generate an ESS.

Best thing to do is check your handbook for the recommended intervals for fluids etc to be changed and work out whats due and whats not. As cars age and are driven, the intervals etc are a guidline, its the condition etc of the parts etc that need changed that counts more IMHO.