W639 happiness?

1949john

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Vito W639
Hi, Folks,
After buying recently a 180kkm old Vito, I have not come across a problem any worse than a dead tail light bulb.

Not finding this website sooner may prove to be a blessing or a curse - time will tell. But in the meantime (while I understand that people mostly visit forums like this when they have technical issues), it would be really nice to hear from people who drive 200kkm or more driven diesel Vitos/Vientos, and have little or no trouble beyond normal wear and tear.

I would call it a 'happiness thread'.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

Nicklas_Hidegard

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
V220 Vclass
I had a 245k 2010 VIANO and hardly any trouble. Bought it with 150k on the clock and had to have a new rad (replaced under warranty) during my 5 years of ownership I only had to have a new fan belt (apart from usual servicing and wear and tear). Amazing vehicle. After that I bought a v-class and had nothing but trouble. Got rid of that after less than a year and now got a newer v-class. So far so good. I believe my 1st v-class was one of those 'money pit' vehicles so cut my losses and moved on.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom