Wanted 2004/5 CLK 320 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlyhood

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Convertible
I'm looking for a 2005 model year (late 2004 0n) CLK 320 Convertible. As this is my retirement car I'm fairly specific about what I want:

Colours: Black, Green Black, Obsidian Black or Iolith Blue only please.

Interior: Sand leather only.

Options: Must have heated seats and Parktronic.

I am only interested in cars with standard suspension and 16 inch wheels.

I would prefer a one owner car with a reasonable mileage.

I can only consider cars situated in the South or South West as I am unable to travel far to view.

If you are planning to sell your car once this appalling summer is over, please get in touch as I am not in any hurry to buy and am prepared to wait for the right vehicle.

No dealers please.

If you may have a suitable vehicle, please reply with a brief specification and if possible some photographs.

Many thanks
Nick Morgan

SteveX

Reaction score
I don't have the car you are looking for but all the best in finding one. Perhaps also consider putting a post in the wanted section, it will get more exposure there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom