Wheel Refurb Colour

TommyDW

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class Coupe
Evening all

Theres a few curb scuffs on my wheels and as a result over the years the lacquer has peeled off and it now looks awful.

I and a friend in the business are going to refurb them soon but I am unsure on which colour silver to buy for them to get them back to factory colour - was hoping someone on here would know?

2016 e class coupe - 7 (twin) spoke AMG line wheels none diamond cut

Similarly if anyone is aware of a trusted guy round the Sheffield area I may consider having them done by someone else if I don't have time

Thanks

OP
TommyDW

TommyDW

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class Coupe
Appreciate that mate. I've found a company near by that quoted £55 a wheel and a friend knows someone who does it for a living I think I'll end up having them done professionally anyway.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Appreciate that mate. I've found a company near by that quoted £55 a wheel and a friend knows someone who does it for a living I think I'll end up having them done professionally anyway.

That's about the market rate, as long as they do a quality job. :)

The last set of Alloys I had done looked great at first but 2.1/2 years later they needed doing again so recommendations are important :)

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom