Wheel Refurb Colour

TommyDW

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class Coupe
Evening all

Theres a few curb scuffs on my wheels and as a result over the years the lacquer has peeled off and it now looks awful.

I and a friend in the business are going to refurb them soon but I am unsure on which colour silver to buy for them to get them back to factory colour - was hoping someone on here would know?

2016 e class coupe - 7 (twin) spoke AMG line wheels none diamond cut

Similarly if anyone is aware of a trusted guy round the Sheffield area I may consider having them done by someone else if I don't have time

Thanks

OP
TommyDW

TommyDW

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class Coupe
Appreciate that mate. I've found a company near by that quoted £55 a wheel and a friend knows someone who does it for a living I think I'll end up having them done professionally anyway.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Appreciate that mate. I've found a company near by that quoted £55 a wheel and a friend knows someone who does it for a living I think I'll end up having them done professionally anyway.

That's about the market rate, as long as they do a quality job. :)

The last set of Alloys I had done looked great at first but 2.1/2 years later they needed doing again so recommendations are important :)

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom