Attachments

• P1220014.JPG
    P1220014.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 31

mbzclk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK
My "old" Audi A3, has been given the name: money grabbing whore.

takes too much of my money, always broken down, finally got myself a CLK! pure beauty that is... yet to come up with a name for it.

jamesalex

New Registration
Reaction score
Website
www.bad-credit-leasing.co.uk
Nissan Navara - Battle wagon by my friends......prob something to do with the side steps and pick up bit. One of my mates was hanging off the side when i drove off the other week and i didn't realise till i was doin over 20mph!

djb

Reaction score
Had a polo although only the small capacity engine as was very over square,went better & better the faster it was driven with the reg pbf pretty ****** fast

this was followed by a gti with letters geh, great expensive heap, bought it new with a 17 1/2 % discount in 84!!!! dealer needed to register another car for his bonus!

next , ebf, a 16 valve gti, extra Bloddy fast.

wife had a fiesta RFA ready for anything, couldnt have been farther from the truth.

she now has THU, which is sue with a lisp!

Quickbrit

Reaction score
Website
www.2wf.com
Your Mercedes
2010 E Class 250 CDI Cab
Years ago I had a 300E in the US that I used wedge a little XR100 into (for flat-track training) - back wheel in the trunk, front wheel hanging out and strapped.

My buddies used to call it the Beverly Hills pick-up.

MikeE

dave.robbo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 SLK 350 R171
You need some of this!

Attachments

• syb350.jpg
    syb350.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 39

Frub

Reaction score
When my 3 kids were small we bought a Citroen Famille for the space (7 seats and a huge boot) they used to call themselves the "Ghost Busters"
LOL Great days but I don’t want to do it again.

I always wanted one but settled for a 2400 cx (I think - it was ages ago) Anyway it was ****** fantastic and did the autobahn outside lane all day and would give the finger to Porches. It was also the comfiest car I ever owned right up to the point that it ran out of clutch. I traded it in for a W123 Mrec 200 way back in the late 1980's.

So now it's a 3 ltr Volvo V90 (on LPG) and a C180. I've never had to carry a wardrobe or recover an alien space craft but you never know.............

Frub

P

PanzerMcGrory

Just about to trade my ML in for an e-class but i always thought of my ML as a bit of a panzerkampfwagen, just needed the halftracks !!!!
Don.

GseRacing

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172/2012/250
My Ex has a cool little 1 litre polo which is called betsie, i love driving it as its like a little go cart after being in my wagon!

I have only ever had three cars that have been given names, my Mazda3 was called nigel (long story), my old 525 (E34 the last of the proper round lights) was called the Bismark and my current has been named the racing bus by the wrinklies.

steve1972

Reaction score
my first car was a capri,grip on a wet road-nil,brakes-sometimes,fuel consumption-needed a petrol tanker following you but I have to admit I did enjoy driving it.

Lisa Jayne

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 SLK 230K & 2003 ML270 CDI Inspiration
My new baby is called Sunny - can't think why ;)

Smeagol

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 E350 CDI BlueEFF plus 2009 E280 CDI
First car, a Morris 1000 (many years ago) was 'Betsy' - don't really know why, it just seemed to suit.

Had a Citroen CX (?) estate in the 80's which was 'The Hearse'

A BMW 635csi was 'The Beast' . A friend stated that these cars were only driven by pimps and drug dealers. Which was I? I hope he was joking.

C

C180 Chris

My First car was called SKIP !!!

It was a Vauxhall Viva and didn't run two days in a row:D

I haven't named a car since.

dbanbery

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 R129 SL500
E30 BMW 318i - Clog [C384LOG]

E30 BMW 316i - Gloria [F306GBA]

'89 Saab 900-S - Anelka [only name i could think of that fitted, couldnt think of a name for CJW]

'85 Saab 900 Turbo-16-S - Yvonne, this "goer" got me banned in 2005. i promptly decided she was a guilty pleasure and traded her in..

190D 2.5 - The Barge. Slow, chugging, but got there and was comofortable. driving it was like driving a canal boat.

Mk4 EFi XR3i in White, simply called the XR3.

Company cars were company cars, although the jetta got "Valerie" [HG07 VOF]

the Sport is generally called the Sport or the "merc" however the Mrs likes calling it "Gestapo" [coined from the winter when i went on a site meeting in my felt jacket, leather gloves and had my umbrella in hand]

in August we will be calling the convoy "the panzer division" as we have My c180 as a light tank, my uncles E280 being the leopard battle tank, and my dads E300 7 seater being the "King Tiger" LOL

oh, and we will be "invading" France. :)

SWMBO's mother used to have an astra called "piece of s**t" which was met with much hilarity when i was told. mainly because the only Astra that hasnt conformed to this namesake has been a Mk2 GTE 16v of my parents in 1993.

danielbatson

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi...
I have Scorpio car..Old one was terrible for me... my old car name was Ambassador.

coshell

Reaction score
Live in Cornwall with my Wife Michelle, and two gi
Your Mercedes
1996 R129 500sl, 1995 w124 e200
my VW camper was affectionately known as "brian" after the snail in the magic roundabout. Why......"because it was slow and had its house on its back of course!" said my daughter poppy aged 5 at the time!

Torque

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 K
My first car had 'character' by the spadeful. I ended up calling it Bitch and almost set fire to it on the M69 the last time it blew up, luckily for me the local contsabulary advised waiting until i got home for that!
rob
PS It was a ford

lmao!!! :smile:

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom