Why do bad things come in threes!!???

Captain Chris

Reaction score
Website
www.elancris.com
Your Mercedes
1996 W124 series E280T, 1998 W210 E430T, 2001 E320 CDI,
After 3 years and 30,000 miles of care free mileage on the trusty E430 I guess I was overdue for some expenses!!
First came 4 new Conti Eco contact tyres......€650. Not so bad I guess!!??
Then a few days after putting on the tyres....the battery gave up!! ....€106!........oh well s**t happens!
I thought that was it!!......but the rule of three then applied....remote key gave up and the next day it would also not start the car!! I only had one key....(ok, i know, not good , so please no preaching!!)
However.....a quick visit to the local MB dealer and 24 hours later 2 new remote keys arrived and the blades will follow in a few days.
December was a little expensive but I am still very happy with my car, it is still the best all round car I have owned in 35 years of motoring!!

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
I think its only fair you have some 'minor' irritations living the lifestyle you seem to.
Don't you ? ;)

Maybe you should get an extra 'third' babe to take out in your car to even things up :)

OP
Captain Chris

Captain Chris

Reaction score
Website
www.elancris.com
Your Mercedes
1996 W124 series E280T, 1998 W210 E430T, 2001 E320 CDI,
Being a Superyacht Captain is not all Bikini clad babes and champagne, (though it can have it's moments!), my position carries a lot of resposibility, I take my work very seriously and at times the days can be very long.

I am however, a self confessed petrol head, and the Merc is a welcome distraction from my work and as such I guess I have been taking it for granted lately!! As for getting another 'Babe' ;......... (according to the wife), Eva is my mistress, the Merc is the bit on the side and the Yamaha is the cheeky young one trying to take my attention away from the others!! Quite frankly theres no room for anything else in my life!!

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom