Why women cannot fix cars

C

C180 Chris

Apologies for getting it wrong I'm just a man and tools like that excite me.....
further research shows that this is BMW's equivalent to Mercs "Star Diagnostics" however it is to diagnose faults within BM male drivers, I'll let you all know what adaptor is best suited for connection after I've read the manual... No wonder BM sales is higher than MB

Thats it, i'm off to the BM showroom now!

Unless Mercedes can come up with something of interest...they are history!

The dual SRS system shown is just what i want ....but fitted to my S Class as i am not as keen on the BMW 7. Is there a retrofit option or a kit i can buy to convert my car.

As for price....i should think it would be a very expensive option, if not to buy....certainly to upkeep!!!:):):)

vauxhallmaniac

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL350/SLK320 Special Edt/SLK320 "Tinkerbelle Edition"
High Resolution copy please Malcolm???

Hi Malcolm, any idea where i can get a high resolution copy of you photo i would love to get it blown up to poster size cheers simon..:D:D:D:D:D

OP
television

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi Malcolm, any idea where i can get a high resolution copy of you photo i would love to get it blown up to poster size cheers simon..:D:D:D:D:D

It comes up easily on a google search,, the original was sent by Email to me

vauxhallmaniac

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL350/SLK320 Special Edt/SLK320 "Tinkerbelle Edition"
Thanks Malc i will investigate........................simon

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom