General Election...June 8

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Have you hacked Comrade PRW's account?
Vote Labour and sit back while they borrow and spend the country into bankrupcy. Yeah right.
Problem is, everyone knows that is what would happen and will cast their vote accordingly.

Actually its vote Conservative for the bigger borrowers.

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/...the-biggest-borrowers-over-the-last-70-years/

The Conservatives are not very good with the economy they are just better at making people think they are.

Still the mirage of Conservative expert stewardship against J Corbyn and his merry band of crackpots leaves little choice in the sanity stakes.

Do remember if Brown had followed Conservative calls on Banking legislation we would be even further in debt.

PS.
Labour always repaid more of the nations debt than the Conservatives whilst in power. What amuses is me is when gold dust political ammunition like this is available the Labour Party do not use it,
perhaps its that they fear leadership which is why they choose the least likely candidate,

David or Ed Milliband anyone ?

Last edited:

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
I do believe in helping others, but I do it on an individual basis where I can actually see it doing some good.

For instance.

One hour a week I go to a local primary school in a deprived area where I read with two year 5 pupils who are struggling with their reading.

I volunteer with the local sea cadets unit, so I help out on training nights and fund-raising events, giving kids opportunities they might not otherwise get.

I give a good few quid a month to various charities.

I'm NOT trying to blow my own trumpet, I'm trying to point out that a) the above is not incompatible with voting conservative, and b) I'd much rather do this locally than just chucking money into the benefits system.

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
It's a simple choice. Like it or not the only real issue in this election is Brexit. If you want it, vote Tory, if you don't, don't. I believe Labour and the LibDems will not pursue it and would seek to reverse Article 50 if elected.
The problem will be if thd Tory's dont get back into power who will? Labour? Libdems? SNP? God forbid any of them end up leading our Country, Labour have weasly made up policies, Libdems sway with the tide, the SNP cant even run Scotland properly.

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
Actually its vote Conservative for the bigger borrowers.

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/...the-biggest-borrowers-over-the-last-70-years/

The Conservatives are not very good with the economy they are just better at making people think they are.

Still the mirage of Conservative expert stewardship against J Corbyn and his merry band of crackpots leaves little choice in the sanity stakes.

Do remember if Brown had followed Conservative calls on Banking legislation we would be even further in debt.

PS.
Labour always repaid more of the nations debt than the Conservatives whilst in power. What amuses is me is when gold dust political ammunition like this is available the Labour Party do not use it,
perhaps its that they fear leadership which is why they choose the least likely candidate,

David or Ed Milliband anyone ?
What? The last Labour government were the ones that increased the national debt, remember the Labour treasury quote along the lines of "sorry there is no money left"

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
You see, David Cameron took that note and made it into a lie to be told and a lie to behold. It was a note that was left in jest for the incoming treasury minister. But being Cameron, and following on from Lynton Crosby's coaching on how to lie, lie, lie and always make negative comments about your opposition. they took that note and made much of it.. When you quote such a statement and don't take time to check out the story in detail, then how is it possible to make an informed decision when you are fed lies and rubbish and you believe it....
As said the Tories have an inbuilt destructive agenda for their opposition, at any cost, and don't be afraid to lie if it gets you the results you want.
What gets me is that people believe this rubbish and then make an informed decision from the rubbish they are fed.

drmw

Reaction score
Website
www.autonomed.co.uk
Your Mercedes
M6 Cab - prior to that, SL63 AMG, A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
Worked to elect several Labour governments.

Taffy7hfa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI,2016 Hyundai1.6 CRDI i30,2014 Peugeot 308 HDI. .6 HDI.
We will never have a strong government whilst the political views of the entire nation are almost perfectly split down the middle, another election is pointless, it will just deliver the global corporations & banking systems representatives (conservatives) another tiny majority, T may is being incredibly naïve if she thinks she is going to cement her position and demolish the opposition, she clearly believes her pollsters.. which is just stupid.

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I'd agree with that first part aye. We are split. Trouble is, democracy is not the best governmental solution we have, it's just the least worst.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
What? The last Labour government were the ones that increased the national debt, remember the Labour treasury quote along the lines of "sorry there is no money left"
No the conservatives told you that and you believed them, look at the facts that have been posted, they contradict what the CONS have been telling you.
Labour borrows less and pays back more, its a fact, but the Tories will lie to you about it, and people will believe them.
Tories also give less to the people and expect the people to pay more towards the upkeep of the essential government services.
So where does TM get her favourite saying 'Labour will bankrupt the country' she gets it direct from that top Tory election winner Lynton Crosby, an Australian fake news expert and professional negative election campaigner.
His method of winning is to tell lies about the opposition, say it long and loud enough and people will believe it..it would seem you are a perfect example of the kind of people he has in mind.
As I've said before do a bit of research and question these things, then make your mind up.
The Cameron 'no money left' note is a typical example of this. This note was left as a joke to an incoming Tory treasurer. Cameron on the back of Crosby took this and used it in a negative campaign against Labour, and there again they conned you and loads of others with their lies.
But don't worry I bet Craig believed it as well (lol)

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Tell me...
- Is IDS a hypocrite or was he converted by a sermon on the mount?

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
No the conservatives told you that and you believed them, look at the facts that have been posted, they contradict what the CONS have been telling you.
Labour borrows less and pays back more, its a fact, but the Tories will lie to you about it, and people will believe them.
Tories also give less to the people and expect the people to pay more towards the upkeep of the essential government services.
So where does TM get her favourite saying 'Labour will bankrupt the country' she gets it direct from that top Tory election winner Lynton Crosby, an Australian fake news expert and professional negative election campaigner.
His method of winning is to tell lies about the opposition, say it long and loud enough and people will believe it..it would seem you are a perfect example of the kind of people he has in mind.
As I've said before do a bit of research and question these things, then make your mind up.
The Cameron 'no money left' note is a typical example of this. This note was left as a joke to an incoming Tory treasurer. Cameron on the back of Crosby took this and used it in a negative campaign against Labour, and there again they conned you and loads of others with their lies.
But don't worry I bet Craig believed it as well (lol)

Yes it was a joke (albeit a bad one).
- But the trouble is it was basically true - we were skint.

- When you add that to the bankers game for which (yes, STILL - TODAY) nobody has paid the price, it's a miracle we ever had any dosh!
- I see with a big flash of fanfare on Auntie that the government is proclaiming today that we "got our money back" from RBS.
- Yeah, right. And all the interest and profits we earned too - eh? Oh sorry, I'm being silly...

NB: There's just a teensy weensy little footnote on the Beeb article:
Mr Hammond said on Wednesday that the government would return RBS to private hands "as soon as we can", but this might be at a price below what was paid.
- Yeah I bet!​

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
So after all this bollocks from the left about how brexit isn't right because only 17mill voted for it out of 70mill, presumably they'll be calling for Len McLusky to resign as he only got a small proportion of the available votes too.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi

If you look at my previous post it gives you a link showing the truth about borrowing and perhaps more importantly debt repayment and Labour consistently outperform the Conservatives .

The debt we are "labouring" under is as a result of Bankers gambling debts not Labours overspending.
Their debt was entirely serviceable.

Still back to the current election Jeremy has little chance whatever Labours past spending patterns, his supporters have little grasp of reality and the need to choose an electable leader.

We do not have a party to vote for that is economically competent .

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
Labour borrows less and pays back more, its a fact,
Holy **** you actually believe this rubbish??????

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
You think I should check it out with Tory party HQ... Surprised the Sun, mail and Express or Pie in the Sky News didn't carry it.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Holy **** you actually believe this rubbish??????

As it was my post that put up this "rubbish" would you like to present any evidence that it is either untrue or inaccurate, at the bottom of the article is the data source, treasury and B.O.E.

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
As it was my post that put up this "rubbish" would you like to present any evidence that it is either untrue or inaccurate, at the bottom of the article is the data source, treasury and B.O.E.
Yeah, OK. Labour are far better with the country's finances. LOL.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
You posted it and then you rubbish it.. it would seem that you have to show just cause for saying that the article is rubbish.
He does seem to know what he is talking about.
But you don't like it because you have been programmed to think otherwise.
Had it said otherwise then it would have been believed with out ever questioning it.. Those CONS are good at lying. And will continue to do so. Vote Jeremy.

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
You posted it and then you rubbish it.. it would seem that you have to show just cause for saying that the article is rubbish.
He does seem to know what he is talking about.
But you don't like it because you have been programmed to think otherwise.
Had it said otherwise then it would have been believed with out ever questioning it.. Those CONS are good at lying. And will continue to do so. Vote Jeremy.
I posted what and then rubbished it? What are you on about????

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom