Search results

1. H7PTW

Thinking about buying a R230

Yeah just gutted I’m not more handy on the tools and have storage at home otherwise I would have sorted it myself.
  2. H7PTW

Thinking about buying a R230

I’ve just sold my SL500 52 plate with ONLY 58k for the reason of throwing good money after bad and repair costs outweighing the cars value. I bought it early this year (cheap, so I thought ) budgeting for some things that needed doing: New Windscreen, Tyres, Battery etc BUT the dreaded ABC...
  3. H7PTW

New ABC Pump needed SL500 R230

What kind of price are we looking at for the job please?
  4. H7PTW

New ABC Pump needed SL500 R230

Can anyone please advise on cost to replace the ABC Pump & recommend a place I can buy one from? 2002 SL500
  5. H7PTW

ABC DRIVE CAREFULLY

Any advise appreciated. ABC Warning in Red came on and after parking the car overnight I had a leak over the drive!! The reservoir looks too full when the engine is off but occasionally when the engine is running it drops too low (not always though) The leak looks to have come from the front...
  6. H7PTW

SL500 Consumer Battery

R230 SL500 I think I need a new Consumer Battery(I think that’s what it’s called, the one in the boot) Can anyone please tell me if it’s a simple disconnect the old battery and reconnect the new battery? Or is there any procedure I need to follow when changing the battery? Thanks
  7. H7PTW

Can I use Comma CHF1L Central Hydraulic Fluid CHF 11S - 1 litre

Thanks for your help, purchased some today.
  8. H7PTW

I believe it is but I’m not 100%
  9. H7PTW

Just checking the Comma CHF fluid is ok to top up the ABC fluid? I need to use the car and can buy this from Halford or Amazon Prime next day. Thanks
  10. H7PTW

Bargain Rear R230 Tyres

I’ll need to double check
  11. H7PTW

Bargain Rear R230 Tyres

That will be why they’re on offer John ;) I just replaced what was already on it to be fair so hopefully they’ll do the trick for that money.
  12. H7PTW

Bargain Rear R230 Tyres

I’ve just bought 2 new rear tyres for my SL500 285/35/18 Pirelli PZero’s MO which I believe are the recommended tyre. If you’re in need of any & not too far away there is a Garage in Derby (BAB Motors) with these tyres on offer at £99 each Fitted when they are normally £183 Each! I did shop...
  13. H7PTW

NEW SL500 r230 Owner Derbyshire

Quick hello As stated I’ve just bought a 52 reg SL500 from a friend, lovely spec with only 58k! It does needs a little love and a good run to get everything back up to working order. Can anybody recommend a trusted Mechanic/Garage around Derbyshire that knows their way around Mercedes especially...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom