Search results

1. P

Sl63 amg 2009 fuse layout

Hi, AS far as i recall i could never find a specific guide to the UK R230 SL63 AMG per se. However i did a dump of my findings at the time and you can feel free to browse to see if it helps. I also included the ful user guide from drmw which he alludes to above. Thanks drmw. Hpe this helps...
  2. P

SL63 AMG 2009 BRAKE DISCS AND PADS.

I would recommend the following website : All Mercedes part numbers Simply stick in your VIN number and pull all the correct part numbers for your vehicle to avoid the chance of ordering the wrong part.
  3. P

SL63 AMG 2009 BRAKE DISCS AND PADS.

Folks, that time when i have to replace discs and pads and sensors. All 4 rotors have an obvious lip on them so i guess need to be replaced when doing pads. Mercedes just quoted me £482 plus vat for each front disc and £82 plus vat for a back disc each. £1351 for discs alone !!!! Thought i...
  4. P

R230 Sl63 roof not lifting.

Update. Roof is up on all its glory !! Basically I stripped out rear panelling and accessed the limit switch on the rollbar. Manually changed the switch status and on the live data i could see that its state had changed to being closed. I now knew for certain the bugger was indeed sticking...
  5. P

Thanks buddy. Tried and doesnt fix. John i also bought a new rear battery just to be sure
  6. P

Thanks for the thoughts guys. I repaced aux battery with brand new tosay and checked all fuses. After lots of tests on the foxwell nt530, one thing i am positive sure is that the rollbar thinks that its in the up position even though its down. The easy pack even though it is not working is...
  7. P

Folks. My convertible roof went down successfully however will not activate at all. Ran codes and it came back with : S83/10 limit switch down remains in the switched status or has a short. Basically that is the : Rollbar raised/lowered limit switch Strangely tough I can activate the rollbar...
  8. P

Your a gentleman. Pm sent.
  9. P

Thanks buddy. How about uploading it to Google drive and sending me the link ? That way its available to all
  10. P

Folks, any member have by any chance the fuse layout diagrams specific to the SL63 AMG ? The R230 version i downloaded is not right at all and doesnt resemble my setup whatsoever.Any help much appreciated before i blow my own fuse ! Thanks
  11. P

Diagnostics

Lu Lol. What intersted me though was that i was told the foxwell 510 basically pulled and presented the same values as STAR....that's when my eyes lit up. Can anyone else concur ?
  12. P

Diagnostics

Can anyone please tell what is the best diagnostic system available to purchase online for in depth error codes, battery replacement, reading switch values etc. Basically i'd love to purchase a star system but have no clue what is required or where to get it, so id make do with a detailed plug...
  13. P

R230SL Roof - Again! And now central locking aswell!

Love to know how this story ended. Update pleeease...i cant sleep.... what was the problem in the end ?
  14. P

Good diagnostics in N. Ireland

Are there any members in northern ireland with acces to star diagnosis for their own car who could help me by any chance ?
  15. P

Roll bar on sl

Have the exact same issue mate. So there are now two of us in the world lol
  16. P

R230 Vario roof problem

Any update on this. Id love to know how it ended

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom