Search results

1. Gary Toth

E350 roof

Me too
  2. Gary Toth

E350 roof

Roof now sorted it was a sticking micro switch on the screen. bit of wd40 and jobs a good un.
  3. Gary Toth

E350 roof

I will move the boot seperator tomorrow and check that it dose
  4. Gary Toth

E350 roof

No nothing on the dash at all
  5. Gary Toth

E350 roof

Hi Went to put the roof up on the car as it had started to rain, and it refuses to work. I can hear the servo if I put the handle to open but nothing when I put it the other way, the windows do not drop or anything. I've checked the boot and the cover. all seem to be in order. any ideas much...
  6. Gary Toth

Dead battery.

The Dead battery was because i had left the hazards on at work, we have to drive through the yard so have to have them on The shunter had told the office but I was 50 miles away by then and no messaged was relayed to me bless. as it was 5 years old and could not be let down again I bought a...
  7. Gary Toth

Dead battery.

I'm not a fan either, don't know if you can turn it off though?
  8. Gary Toth

Dead battery.

but for it to resume as was.......almost taking the micheal.
  9. Gary Toth

Dead battery.

Hi all, went to work no problem car started as normal no issues, my car is a E350 blue tec convertible. Came back after a night shift at 0400 and not even the bleeper would work, opened with key and no door light so flat as. Now been having a hit and miss affair with the stop-start over recent...
  10. Gary Toth

Mercedes E350 bluetec convertible 15 plate

the two ive checked on here are £400 plus the vodka and tonic or four for cash, plus an eight-hour drive from Glastonbury. plus one want the car for a day the other for half a day.
  11. Gary Toth

The company I'm thinking of using has been going over twenty-five years to my knowledge so they should be sound enough Interpro in Thornbury nr Bristol. I used them before for head work, and was happy, they want £250 as apposed to £400 others have asked, they do it through the obd port I think...
  12. Gary Toth

Oh, I see, so Mercedes will remap the original mapping, yes I'm with it now. so a remap after the recall could leave me in all sorts of do do. Regarding emissions and euro 6 standing? as it's monitored by D, V, L, A.
  13. Gary Toth

how so? I would have thought it would have been the update would be the new standard no? plus the remap
  14. Gary Toth

wow those nox sensors not cheap.
  15. Gary Toth

lucky I never got the car re-mapped.
  16. Gary Toth

Thanks for that. Dose the AdBlue tank still take you between services do you know? and losing mpg 's not good!
  17. Gary Toth

Just received a letter from DVLA as my car was a pre-used purchase saying that Mercedes want to recall my car for brain upgrades, It is to do with the fuel/M.P.G. scam that all the manufactory seemed to have got involved with. It also states that it will now use more AdBlue after the upgrade...
  18. Gary Toth

Racechip

thanks Matty
  19. Gary Toth

Racechip

Well got talked out of the race chip and into a remap and a trip to dartford, the claimed gains are about the same, and the cost is comparable so it should make the ole girl lift her skirts.....So who's the best insurance for a remapped car then lads....
Top Bottom