Search results

1. J

tune to air - now gets a baby brother for wireless car play

I think the others have been around for over a year and get good reviews, they all seem to work the same way. The only issue I have seen raised is not about sound quality but running several apps at once, i.e. Spotify and Google Maps. Some of these devices cannot both handle the music streaming...
  2. J

tune to air - now gets a baby brother for wireless car play

Wow!!! That is expensive at £299. https://carlinkitcarplay.com/products/carlinkit-wireless-adapter-for-factory-carplay $99 https://cplay2air.com/ £93.95 For that price I would expect something really special. :)
  3. J

Which Tracker

You were entitled to 7 days free insurance then from the dealer? Use that and shop around, unless you want a tracker of course. The only time I had a tracker fitted it introduced rattles and squeaks to the car! :(
  4. J

Which Tracker

Cancel the insurance and go with someone else? If you have only just taken it out, you are probably within the free cancellation period?
  5. J

Euro Car Parks

Ha! ha! Perhaps next time you go out you need to check Google maps first as your screenshot shows "2 hours max"! :):):)
  6. J

Euro Car Parks

No I do not own a car park! :geek: Obviously our thought processes are different, if I see a sign saying 2 hours free then I would then wonder what happens after that period. If I was planning to stay longer in what is not really a conventional car park I would be worried about the...
  7. J

Euro Car Parks

I think you are misinterpreting the 2 hour limit, 2 hours is long enough to do your shopping and then leave. Because something is empty does not mean that you can just use it. There is nothing unusual about a time limit in car parks and as long as the time limit is clear, why do you need small...
  8. J

Euro Car Parks

Oh dear, Sainsburys provide a car park for the customers to be able to shop and you have problem with them not wishing it to be abused? :(
  9. J

Deposit paid - red flags about trader's attitude?

Well I did warn you that would happen with WBAC! Did you ever get anywhere with Motorway?
  10. J

traffic sign assist

Pardon! Time to read the highway code again.
  11. J

I only used WBAC once and a similar experience. Motorway have been really good for me and they are currently offering more than I paid for my E Class last September. I will use them again when the time comes in a few months. It's a bit more work to use them, but they do pay the quoted price or...
  12. J

traffic sign assist

perhaps you do not have the system in Canada?
  13. J

traffic sign assist

Because the system uses the stored information in combination with the cameras,. The cameras take priority, so a temporary speed limit overrides the stored speed. If you come across a new or temporary no overtaking sign then that would be shown.
  14. J

traffic sign assist

No overtaking can be built into the nav system,not sure about MB but on a Range Rover it is definitely built in.
  15. J

traffic sign assist

If it is working properly it does more than you say. For instance if you go past a restricted speed sign, say 50 on the motorway then as long as the camera can see it then the car will indicate 50 mph. Does your car do this?
  16. J

traffic sign assist

Camera system comes with Premium Plus trim.
  17. J

traffic sign assist

I presume you have Premium Plus trim?
  18. J

Good luck for how ever you sell it it.
  19. J

That's why you send in photo's, I got the Motorway price on both cars that I sold through them.
  20. J

Wait til you get there and knock you down though!

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom