Search results

1. A

PSE Vacuum Pump Half working

Hi, i have W210 1997 E230 Avangarde, after a hard work, i succeeded to rebuilt the motor of PSE pump, and on testing, doors opened in a good way and i heard the motor working, but when click the key to close nothing happened and i can't hear anything from the motor. so from where should i start ??
  2. A

(1997,E230,m111.970 )Engine shuts off when pressing gas pedal from idle state

Hi all, I have a problem on my car, all is normal until i put D and when pressing gas pedal the engine shuts off, noting that not always happening, it's random. at many times, when pressing gas pedal, the RPM goes down for a while and then to normal and the engine dosent shuts off. another...
  3. A

High PS fluid Leakage

Hi, I have w210 1997 E230, the PS rack leaks in a horrible way (i add 1 L per 5 days), someone tell me to change the rack, but when the fluid level is ok, the rack works great. my question is, i can't change the rack now, so if i change the seals, it does solve the problem periodically. in...
  4. A

What is this Socket ?

Hi, I found this socket not connected near the projector lights from the front bottom of the car (W210 E230 1997 Avantgarde), so what is this for ?
Top Bottom