190e 2.6

1. C

190E 2.6 needs new exhaust

Hi I have 190E 2.6 that I drove out of the factory in 1990, in order to pass the MOT this year it needs a new exhaust. The parts are no longer available from MB, can anyone recommend a third party supplier or someone that can fabricate it?
  2. J

190e wheel size

What is everyone choice for size and style of aftermarket alloys for a 190e. And does anyone know if 17" wheels of a 2015 golf will fit on or if they will rub. As they are too wide or if they will look stupid. Thanks.
  3. J

190e wheel size

What is everyone choice for size and style of aftermarket alloys for a 190e. And does anyone know if 17" wheels of a 2015 golf will fit on or if they will rub. As they are too wide or if they will look stupid. Thanks.
  4. J

1991 190e ignition barrel and door locks

My 1991 2.6 is starting to experience early lock, or key, failure and I'm aware that the best thing is to replace the barrel now whilst it's functioning or face a world of pain if it fails. Whilst I suspect it's probably the key, and I only have the one, it would make sense to replace the door...
  5. E

Apologies - another 190e ABS light issue

This all refers to a 190E 2.6 (fitted with a 3.0 bottom end) I was having some problems with the alternator - no other issues other than low charging - so pulled it from my car to check the brushes. They are well-worn but just about serviceable - good enough for now, but a note to self to sort...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom