1. T

Crank, no start. Not getting enough fuel

Hi, I just completed a head gasket replacement on my 1994 e320 m104. Put everything back together and it wouldn't start. I have narrowed it down to lack of fuel. If i cover the air intake in front of the MAF sensor, it turns over and tries to start but fails, or starts but immediately stalls...
  2. E

Hi, I'm new and need HELP!!

Hi, I have just signed up to this because I have recently occurred a problem with my 1994 Mercedes E300 Diesel Estate. My problem... My car is a 4 gear auto with the option to select 2nd gear and 3rd gear. Randomly one day the car cut out and lost all power. All the dashboard lights...
  3. D

C180 (94) internal heater problem solved.

Hi This may be of use to someone else. I had a fault on my internal heater where by it would be on full heat regardless of the temperature settings. The back lights also flashed. I removed the heater panel from the car and then dismantled it as follows: Remove the knobs, then un-clip the...
  4. D

C180 (94) ignition key won't turn

Hi I have a auto 1994 c180 with just a plain ignition key (not electronic).This morning the key would not turn. The steering wheel is unlocked but I can not get the key to position 1. I have tried both keys, wiggling them, spraying silicon into the lock but no joy. All the posts I have...
  5. D

1994 C180 Intemittant low power. air pressure sensor?

Hi I have just bought my first MB having suffered years of overheating problems with Vauxhall Senators and MV6 Omegas. I have had the car a week and so far I am very pleased. I have one problem that is puzzling me and I am hoping someone can help. Sometimes the car has very little power when...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom