300ce

1. Prof.C.Benz

W124 Drivers Seat Question

In search for a W124 Coupé electric drivers seat base for my 1991 300ce, I have found one in mint condition from a Saloon of the same year, and cannot find any info as to whether they are the same, or adaptable. Any insight greatly appreciated.
  2. K

twin turbo kit

ok does anybody have any ideas where to find a turbo kit for the m103 engine in my 300ce. i have looked around on the net and traced the old turbo technics kit to a place called hughes in beaconsfeild. apparently they sold the last one a few years ago for £1000. the only other place i have found...
  3. B

300ce idle dip

evening all!! does anybody elses 4 speed automatic mercedes do this? after starting engine and driving off, then comming gto a junction or traffic lifts, leaving car in drive, the idle dips to 500rpm and almost cuts out!!! odd i know!! my haynes manual isnt particularly clear as to...
  4. B

w124 on 18" amg aero ||

My first post!! I am running 18" amg aero 2's on my 300ce. But because thier too big and i don't want to make a loss on them by selling them on ebay i need help into how i can make them fit. rears are fine, fronts have spacer and stick out beyond wheel arch and the rubbing is...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom