350 cdi

1. I

W207 intermitantly not starting

Hi, I am new to this forum, so if I get something wrong please excuse until I get used to it. I am having alot of issues with a w207 3.2 which will very intermitantly not start, it seems to be worse in warmer weather. A full list of codes generated are listed below (Autocom software) Fuel (Fuel...
  2. GAD Tuning LTD

Mercedes C350 CDI Remapping!!

This model is actually owned by a member here! Who also took full advantage of the discount offered to full members! What we can also offer to forum members is free access to the paid with every remap bought from ourselves. Enjoy the lovely C350 CDI Estate!!! Post Gains: 265bhp and...
  3. GAD Tuning LTD

Mercedes C350 CDI Remapping!!!

Today @ GAD we had a lovely 63 plate C350 CDI in for power tuning! This vehicle runs the newer EDC17 CP46 ECU and is on the change over for the next generation of ECU variation which is starting to become more common amongst the 350CDI's. So we removed the ECU from the vehicle which being...
  4. GAD Tuning LTD

Mercedes E350 CDI Remapping Coupe!!!

Hey guys, Here is another one that we tuned and the customer is also a full MBO member so he took advantage of the discount!!! This runs almost exactly the same HW and SW variations as the previous!!! However 1 number out so not compatible! There are many tuning companies out that would...
  5. GAD Tuning LTD

E350 CDI Remapping!!!

Hey guys! Also had a 2010 E350 CDI in for power tuning today. This runs the EDC17 CP10 variation of ECU so it has to be removed from the vehicle and programmed to get round the anti-tuning protection. Being the 2010 its the 231bhp - 540nm stock and she is now running a healthy 295bhp and...
  6. GAD Tuning LTD

Stock 350 CDI Real time performance

Today we tested our stock 350 CDI to see the real time performance and to the road power (factory vehicle 2012) Mercedes Dyno Run Pre remap
  7. GAD Tuning LTD

C350 CDI Remapping and Development!!!

We have been working along side Lake House Tuning in Surrey to make a diesel AMG equivalent, through our software and development alone so far we are making strong opposition against the C63 AMG. Whilst retaining fuel economy and drivability of diesel we have produced staggering performance on a...

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom