a170

1. A

W169 Rear Passenger Door wont open from inside or outside

Hi All, I have a A170 and the rear passenger door will not open at all. I have removed the inner door trim but can someone give an idea what could be the problem. If I lock the door then it unlocks when I pull the interior lever but the door won’t open. Please help
  2. G

hi All I am from Cape Town South Africa

Please help I need front seat covers for my a170 w169 2008 model When i see on ebay or other website it reads WILL FIT a A CLASS MERCEDES does all a class mercedes have the same size and shape front t seats I am looking at the slip on seat covers my head rest is removeable Many THANKS...
  3. R

Automatic gearbox problem

Hi, I've got a 2006 A170 that sometimes won't select drive (if I'm stopped) or slips out of drive into neutral at low speed - has anyone have an idea what is happening, and if it will be expensive to fix? Thanks in advance, Rhys
  4. D

Advice on transmission oil change needed!! URGENT PLS HELP

Hello, I need to find out how much transmission fluid needs to be put into A170, 2001, 1.7 CDi - transmission model 423 (5 speed manual). Long story Short: My car was serviced in MB authorized service, and started to act up. Eventually, after two more visits in MB service, I decided to...
  5. S

A170 W169 3 door rear speaker removal?

Anyone know if these just pop out or does the whole panel have to come off? I have levered them a bit, and they move but are very tight, and I am worried I will break them. If they do pop out, do I lever under the chrome ring, or the internal circular section?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom