a200

1. J

Ambient Lighting on A200 AMG line Executive model

I recently bought a used 2019 Mercedes A class A200 AMG Line Executive, but I was not able to turn the ambient lighting on the car. I checked the car manual and YouTube and apparently the way you are meant to turn on the ambient lighting is through the "comfort" option in the menu of the...
  2. L

A3 Service on a 2019 W177, fair price?

So i got notified in my car that the A3 service is coming up and i filled out the online form on my Mercedes Benz dealer’s website. A guy called me and told me that this service includes the normal changing of liquids but also the air filter, spark plugs and gearbox oil. That in my opinion seems...
  3. B

HELP NEEDED

Hi guys, I have an A class, a200. It's been fine then today just joining the m4 a load of lights on the dash came on, abs, (P) brake warning, and a few others. (See attached pic). Even affects the power steering. Any advice much welcome.
  4. L

Electrical Noise Feedback

Hello, i'm getting a constant electrical noise coming from the driver side of my car,i thought it was the accelerator at first because it changes frequency when pressed but it also happens when stationary and in Park. Its been back in the garage i bought it from three times for various...
  5. H

2019 A200 Centre Console Stuck - Can I Remove?

Hi All I hope everyone is well and it would be great if one of you could help me.. I have a 2019 model A200 and I have managed to somehow get something jammed under the sliding drawer of the centre console so that it will not open. It is an aftershave bottle that is sitting where the cup...
  6. S

Mercedes a200 Avantgarde 2006 User Manual

Hi, I have bought a used Mercedes a200 Avantgarde 2006 model but the owner doesn't have the user manual. Please help me find the user manual for the this car.
  7. T

Revs limited to 2500 in park/neutral

Hi guys. Do mercedes implement a rev limiter system when the car is in park/neutral? I tried to rev my car today (a200 diesel auto 2014) when in park and neutral and it would stop at 2500 each time Is this a safety feature? Or is my car in limp mode‽ It revs normally when driving.. Thanks guys
  8. E

A Class A200 AMG

Hi all, I wanted to find out if there is any way to turn on the parking sensor sound on the A200 AMG 2016. I just purchased this car, I am loving it so far. When you put it into reverse the camera shows on the main screen however it only shows lines and the actual sound doesn't come on. I...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom