a220

1. A

A220d 2017 - W176 / Auto - Steering lock?

Hi, I'm pretty new to owning a Mercedes. Currently have an A220d W176. Still getting used to it and familiar with the car. The car has this keyless-go, oddly when I turn off the ignition and open the door the steering wheel does to lock (everything else however turns off, radio etc), previous...
  2. G

Chirping gearbox

Hi everyone. New to the website and new to Mercedes. I just bought a 1 year old a220 AMG line and I love it. One slight problem I have is that when putting the car in to sport mode I can hear a chirping noise when the auto gearbox downshifts?? Not when going up through the gears only going...
  3. K

A45 SEATS RETROFIT

Hi there guys, iv recently bought a 2015 mercedes a class that doesnt come with electric seats, now iv got some a45 bucket seats that are electrically adjusted, they can be retrofitted but i just want to know where from, preferably somewhere closeish to the south and west yorkshire region...
  4. J

A220 AMG 2014 Auto gear box problem.

Hi I'm new to this forum and hoping I've posted in the right area. Have a problem that started yesterday, When pulling away in 1st the car seems to have a lul and is not changing gear quick enough then after a few seconds corrects itself and flies forward, mainly 1st, 2nd and third and then the...
  5. A

A220 Boost pressure sensor location.

Hi, just joined the forum. I have a fault on my car, the boost pressure sensor needs to be changed. Can someone tell me where this is located. Thanks alot for you help.
  6. I

First time MB owner!

Hi everyone Finally at a point I can buy a brand new car. Was dead set on the CLS but after a week of considering my options realised I wanted the CLA for wrong reasons (as it was huge and 'wow'). Actually went for the A class 220d Motorsport edition! It is such a funky car, perfect...
  7. C

A220 Night Edition iPhone Control

Hi I'm a new A220 owner and I found out when picking up my car that although I can sync via bluetooth, but I can't the hook the phone up and operate the music via the stereo, or get DAB channels. I'm being told that this can't be retro-fitted, can anyone let me know if this is true?? I...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom