c class w205

1. S

W205, Getting a replacement head unit to work

Hi guys, I have a 65 plate C220d, I started experiencing some issues where the infotainment screen would start to get fuzzy and show lines across the screen. It eventually died completely, my understanding was that it was a screen issue so I replaced it. This didn't make any difference, I then...
  2. S

White AMG line - Inspirations needed

Hello all. I have a 15 plate C250D amg line, it’s got chrome at the moment on the the windows and front end. Does anyone have pic or there’s de chromed and a different grill that factory one.
  3. J

Sat nav SD card install help

I’ve recently purchased my first Mercedes. It’s a 2020 C200 petrol (the 1.5 hybrid) W205. It doesn’t have sat nav but I’d like to install it. There seem to be loads of different sat nav SD cards for sale but I’m not sure which I need. Not sure if screen size make a difference? Thanks in advance!
  4. Mercmebaby

Map update/version/type

Hello I’m relatively new to the Mercedes world I’m wanting to know if the pictures I’ve posted of my system is a COMAND NTG5*2, or Garmin Map Pilot? How do I know? Car is a 2016 220d C-Class W205 Reason I ask is because the system runs relatively slow when selecting functions from the...
  5. Fraiser

Loud Steering Squeak (Rubber Boot) - W205

Hi all, First post since owning a number of MB cars, both moderns and classics. My W205 C220 sport has adopted this very annoying squeaking sound in the steering since I purchased from MB dealership. The dealership have returned the car under warranty several times with "no fault found" when...
Top Bottom