c200k

1. N

C200k Rough Idle (hot) + Errors: P0171 P0301 P0302 P0303 P0304

Hi All, have issue with poorly C200k, auto. Car has done 80k and is due a service. Starts fine every time hot or cold. But when engine warm/hot the idle often (but not always) goes rough, very rough and the car drives terrible under 2000 rpm. If you rev it between 1000-2000 rpm the car...
  2. S

Newbie thinking about a W203...

So it is time to replace my current car. And after comparing A4, 3-series and W203 it seems the MB W203 is the best value for money. There seems to be loads on Autotrader, and prefer a facelift model, although I can't argue with the prices of the pre-facelift models. Here is my question...
  3. T

Indie near Ashford in Kent

Hi I am working between Maidstone and Ashford in Kent. Can anyone recommend a good Indie garage I can use in the area. Thanks.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom