c220cdi

1. V

W204 C220cdi 646811 Overheating

Hi, I have a problem on my C220 CDI. The car will over heat and the blowers in the cab will blow cold, I removed the thermostat and checked flow and found out if I left the header tank cap off then the heaters in the cab would get warm. I've heard these have an auxiliary water pump and if so I...
  2. A

C220cdi 2011 oil leak

Hi I have a c220 cdi coupe 2011 which has developed an oil leak. At first was just a tiny drip but this week the drip is now a mini puddle. The leak is presenting itself passenger wheel area. I was hoping to maybe diy but wondered if there was a common issue with leaks and what it could possibly...
  3. M

Stange noise under the hood!

Hello guys, First time on here! I bought a C220D Automatic 2013 from the dealer last year. I noticed that when the car is in park and I rev.. I hear an unusual noise just as the engine starts to 'move' and as soon as it 'stops'. There is no unusual noise when the engine is running and when...
  4. C

Engine Layout Map W203 C220CDI 51 Plate

Hello all, Could someone please take some time out and possibly do a parts map of my engine bay, for example put a number above each part and have a written list of all the coresponding parts? Here's a link to the pics. http://imgur.com/a/4vmb2 I was going to post this in the DIY...
  5. H

C220 cdi, Misfire / Manifold Fault

Hi Guys, wondering if you can help. I have a C220 Cdi on a 2004/04 plate, bought the car recently and every so often when revving it was making a screeching noise - loosing air and then going into limp mode. Disovered one of the manifold bolts was missing, have had the manifold taken off...
  6. D

C220CDi 2001/W203 loss of power

My 2001/W203 C Coupe 220CDi has developed a fault where part way through a journey it loses power. Happens after 30mins/30 miles, car will accelerate up to 70mph on flat - on hills it slows to 55mph. Only first 30% of accelerator travel has any effect, the next 30-100% makes no difference...
  7. N

Servicing advice and information please

Hi everyone. I am quite new to this forum and would really appreciate any help and information from you more experienced members. I purchased a 06 C220 CDi SE with 60000 miles on the clock a few months ago. I contacted Mercedes to find out if they had any recorded information and they provided...
  8. S

S204 C220Cdi Engine Management Faults

Hi, As a new Mercedes owner, this is my first post on this forum. Unfortunately, it is with a problem. Just five weeks, and less than 2,500 miles, into owning my C220CDi SE Estate, it managed to break down on me!! Pulled into Heston Services, M4 east bound, for a coffee. 10 minutes...
  9. P

fault 299. super turbo under boost ?

I had a engine diagnostic warning light appear on my C220 cdi . the light came on, two days after I bought it. An Indy garage inserted a device into my car and showed me this reading. Fault 299. super turbo under boost I took it to a mercedes dealer, as it was still under warranty and they...
  10. H

Towing with an auto

I currently tow with a V70 manual and wish to change to an auto but I read on Volvo's Forum that when hold is engaged on descents on their Geartronic box there are experiences where the box can default to neutral and leave you free-wheeling to the bottom! Not a happy thought for someone who...
  11. J

New member needs help rear tailgate wiper not working

Hi i have a 2003 c220 cdi estate and the rear wiper has stopped working,about 3 months ago it would not stop on a journey down to Wales and i had to pull the relay out in the fuse box behind the first aid kit.I replaced relay when i got home and it worked fine,the wiper started going slow a few...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom