c250 cdi remapping

1. D

Places to go for Remaps!

Hi, I have a 2012 C250, looking to get a stage 1 remap. I've noticed a few places be mentioned such as GAD, MLS, Big Fish Tuning... I live up near Newcastle Upon Tyne, (North East Region) Just wanting to know where people think is the best place to take my car... I was thinking of going to...
  2. N

Remap or box chip C Class 2016

Hey guys i hope you are all well, I'm new here however i have owned 4 Mercs in the last 5 years which were the 2014 A200 which bought me into the benz world, although i hated the car after 6 months as i was travelling 100's of miles each week so i swapped after 1 yr for the 2012 62 plate C250...
  3. M

Remap Manchester

Can anyone recommend a good place for remaps in the Manchester area? I own a 2013 C250 coupe. Thanks
  4. R

C250 Re-Map Issue - Help needed

Hi, Hoping for assistance. I recently undertook a re-map on my 2013 C250 AMG Auto Box which has the Delphi 3.10 ECU. Results were ok until I pushed the car hard and then it went into limp mode. Codes advised the torque converter had exceeded permissible limits and a load of other codes...
  5. GAD Tuning LTD

C250 CDI Remapping from Denmark!!!

Hey guys, Interesting one for you! A customer wanted his C250 CDI mapping however there is no switchable system on the market which supports Delphi CRD 2.61 ECU's and the customer didn't want to bring his vehicle to us! Understandable considering he is in Denmark! So he posted his ECU over...
  6. GAD Tuning LTD

Mercedes C250 CDI Remapping!!!

Good afternoon guys, Just got back into the office after offer our mobile service to a member who has just joined. He signed up while in the middle of us mapping his 63 plate C250 CDI Sport. This thing had every bell and whistle you can imagine and also a first for us as it came with a...
  7. GAD Tuning LTD

C250 CDI Manual!!! Remapping at GAD!

Morning guys, Another update on the Mercedes we map for our customers, this was a fine example and was very well looked after! We where very surprised when our customer arrived and the vehicle is a manual!!! :shock: We have never mapped a manual C-Class before which made our lives a little...
  8. GAD Tuning LTD

2013 C250 CDI remapping!!!

Today at GAD we had a lovely brand new C250 CDI in for a economy map. Through our bespoke ECU remapping techniques we both improved power and economy while keeping power delivery extremely smooth and refined. We have worked on many 250 CDI lumps before and always forget how quiet they are on...
Top Bottom