m103

1. B

190E 3.0

So long sotry short I started a restoration project on a 1990 190E that was laying around for around 20 years. Pretty much finished the restoration in 1 year but now having a small issue with it. For clarification the car is a japanese import 1989 2.6 190E. Had to replace the engine and...
  2. Apex Seal

Knackered W124 260E/300E (2.6) Sportline M/T purchase

Hello people. I am currently looking for purchasing advice on a Merc I found for sale in my country (Argentina, South America), and hence resort to MB forums for oppinions (after having read several posts previously). Here´s the thing. I found a '92 W124 260E Sportline for sale (300E 2.6 for...
  3. J

190e m111 engine swap

Hi there. I have a 1989 190e with a m102 2l 8v engine and want something a bit for nippy. I want this car to modify so it handles great as well as being pretty fast so I thought a good engine for this would be the m111 over the m104 as I am worried about the weight over the front. Has anyone...
  4. Prof.C.Benz

W124 Drivers Seat Question

In search for a W124 Coupé electric drivers seat base for my 1991 300ce, I have found one in mint condition from a Saloon of the same year, and cannot find any info as to whether they are the same, or adaptable. Any insight greatly appreciated.
  5. Prof.C.Benz

M103 Engine using Shell V-Power Nitro

Morning all!... I have never been a fan of any kind of flushing or cleaning fuel addatives in old engines as certain deposits can actually behelping plug any nooksand crannysthat have developed with age. My question is, with this new Shell Fuel, could I loosen these positive deposits and...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom