ml350 bluetec

1. Ramaya

Infotainment System Upgrade Options/Opinions (ML W166)

Maybe this has been discussed before but I would like an opinion. Recently got an ML and looking on what options do I have to add a bit of functionality to the current infotainment system. My car is a 2015 model with command I believe and a reversing camera. The options I have gathered so far...
  2. C

Check engine light with p2463: soot content to high but actually its low.

I bought an expensive obd2 reader online and it did say soot content of dpf to high and when I checked it with the obd2 reader it was only 21.4g. Also some sensors were doing weird. NOx sensor 1 = 65535ppm NOx sensor 2 =65535ppm (they are both freezed this number) Dpf inlet pressure = 0 Dpf...
  3. K

W166 2012 ML350 Bluetec - Error Code P20B9 Help please?

Hello I have a 2012 ML350 Bluetec (w166) vehicle that has covered about 40k miles. The engine management light came on last week. The vehicle is now just out of warranty. I plugged OBD-II code reader in and found I have code P20B9 . Can anyone shed light on what this might be? the vehicle...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom