s212

1. MRAF

New Merc Owner (E220 Estate) - Looking for any gottchas or things to look out for

Hello all, I've just bought a Merc (my 1st dip into this Brand). I have very little knowledge to go on so I was hoping for any top tips for me to keep my eye out for on my E22o Estate. I've just got a E220 (S212) AMG Night Edition BLUETEC 2.2, with 8k on the clock on a 16 plate. What goes...
  2. P

E-Class - Last Factory orders? End May 2015?

Hi All, I have had my eye on an E class ever since they put the same driver assistance pack as the S Class with the steer assist in 2013. So in early June 2015 I finally put an order in for one. E220 BlueTEC SE - Estate aka S212 360° camera - P44 Multi-contour seat for driver - 405...
  3. roop_the_loop

12V socket hidden, where to get power?

Hi All, The 'cigarette lighter' socket in my E-class is hidden under a sliding cover in the centre console - see this picture, where the red circle roughly indicates the location: Looks great, of course, but not very helpful if you want to keep something plugged in permanently. I...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom