w124 1995

1. Flyinspanner

Changes to fuel / E10

I checked on the govt website about the increase of E10 petrol happening this year, and its impact on our cars. Beware! quote from govt page, maybe check with MB too! Mercedes-Benz E10 petrol is cleared for use in the vast majority of all Mercedes Benz vehicles with petrol engines, except...
  2. T

W124 E200 1995 failed central locking and windows query

Hi all, posted the query in the intro section but adding it here in case anyone with w124 experience sees it. On the above car the central locking and windows suddenly went - started with windows randomly winding themselves down when parked; it has ended with no central locking working, windows...
  3. J

W124 E280 Auto Estate (facelift): OVP relay

I'd been experiencing a mixture between on, off and intermittent on my ABS warning lamp over the last few weeks. Initially I thought this was down to sensor issues or the front callipers. After changing out the front O/S calliper, though, and all 4 discs, the fault persisted. There was no...
  4. J

W124 E280 ('95) Drivers Window off track

Hi all, Out of the blue my driver's side window has started closing off track today. Without manual interference the window opens forward and inwards and sticks about 3" from closed and tilted inwards. The motor and switch seem to be working fine. From full open there is an audible click...
  5. J

W124 E280 '95 Estate, Alloys...

First Aid Wheels in NW6 have my original 15" alloys for refurbishment and fitting of a new set of tyres (Michelin Energy Saver GRNX MO), and kindly lent me these... !!! AMG 18" with Michelin 245/40 ZR 18s... Very, very, noisy, hard ride, and, surprisingly, rather imprecise in the steering...
  6. W

1995 E320

Hey all, Recently purchased an E320 off a private buyer Tried to check as many things as I could but I unfortunately didn't have a blink Code reader handy and the 124's don't have OBDii Car is experiencing stall like symptoms and the check engine light is on Thoughts?

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom