w203 air con

1. D

w203 air blow from ac slots without turn ac on

hi in my c-class 2006 , 2.2 diesel engine , the air blow from ac slots without turn ac on , it starts blowing air after turning ignition on and it keeps blowing air also after turning the engine on. I opened the bonnet , while ignition is off there where no voice , after the ignition was turned...
  2. G

could use some help :)

i have mb w203 2004 200cdi wagon that have a non digital climate control. i want to change to the digital version. is this plug and play? or even possible? the ones i have attached as images. thanks so much for help in advance!
  3. M

2002 W203 200k screen demister issues

Hi all. I have just become the owner of a 2002 c200k and am having some issues with the climate control system (base system with the rotating knobs). I know I definitely have a broken linkage on the footwell vent but somewhat more curious is the Screen demister. With the air control...
  4. R

W203 Air con

Hi all I had the air con in my W203 recharged last year. Over the last few months there has been a 'hissing' sound coming from the heating/cooling system but there is no longer any noise. Problem is, there is now no air con at all, and as I live in what has been the warmest part of the UK...

The SL SHOP YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL THINGS SL, SERVICE & RESTORE, SALES, HIRE & PARTS
Choose from a wide range of superbly prepared SL’s each with a 12 month guarantee. We can service, update, re-trim, restore and repaint your 107 SL.
Choose from a 6 or 8 cylinder car for the day, the weekend, a month or a year. Contact us for a wide range of parts. Tel: 0844 414 2116 or visit our website atwww.theSLshop.com
Top Bottom