w203 air con

1. S

W203 Aircon filters

My 2006 c320cdi has an unpleasant smell from Aircon. Main under bonnet filter changed recently and remains clean. Looking on www I found sites showing other filters under the glovebox (on LHD USA cars mostly) but my car looks different there. As my car is RHD and has ACC is the under bonnet...
  2. D

w203 air blow from ac slots without turn ac on

hi in my c-class 2006 , 2.2 diesel engine , the air blow from ac slots without turn ac on , it starts blowing air after turning ignition on and it keeps blowing air also after turning the engine on. I opened the bonnet , while ignition is off there where no voice , after the ignition was turned...
  3. G

could use some help :)

i have mb w203 2004 200cdi wagon that have a non digital climate control. i want to change to the digital version. is this plug and play? or even possible? the ones i have attached as images. thanks so much for help in advance!
  4. M

2002 W203 200k screen demister issues

Hi all. I have just become the owner of a 2002 c200k and am having some issues with the climate control system (base system with the rotating knobs). I know I definitely have a broken linkage on the footwell vent but somewhat more curious is the Screen demister. With the air control...
  5. R

W203 Air con

Hi all I had the air con in my W203 recharged last year. Over the last few months there has been a 'hissing' sound coming from the heating/cooling system but there is no longer any noise. Problem is, there is now no air con at all, and as I live in what has been the warmest part of the UK...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom