w207

1. D

W207 -Non Start No dashboard lights. Stranded

Can some one shed any light, i disconnected the battery to change a bulb on my car. just removed one terminal and reconnected the battery only to find that i have no dash lights and the car wont start. There is power as the radio and interior lights work but when i turn the key to position 2...
  2. M

Harmon Kardon too much bass

Bought a C207 over the weekend after browsing the classifieds for months to get the right options, one of which was the HK audio. Having never heard the audio system before I couldn't wait to give it a try once I got home, too many other things to test first like the acceleration of the 3L V6...
  3. M

E Coupe, passenger windows closing

Hi all Picked up my first Mercedes over the weekend, a 2016 (65) E350 Couple (C207/W207). Lots of reading of this forum and others to help me chose the right one. Among a number of small issues one is when the driver's door is opened the rear window drops a little which is all good. However...
  4. D

W207 ILS headlights not working properly

Hello everyone, I am having problems with my e350 w207 Led intelligent headlights. Problem started a months ago, once I start car sometimes after few minutes I get message on dash that intelligent system inoperative and left side day time running led not working, right side works fine, I used...
  5. I

W207 intermitantly not starting

Hi, I am new to this forum, so if I get something wrong please excuse until I get used to it. I am having alot of issues with a w207 3.2 which will very intermitantly not start, it seems to be worse in warmer weather. A full list of codes generated are listed below (Autocom software) Fuel (Fuel...
  6. S

A207 E CLASS cabriolet DAB retrofit

Hi all, I have been reading around the forums about retrofitting the dab unit. I have the Comand Online unit with Audio 20, and found oem DAB units on the well known auction site. I would like to keep it original but don't want to spend £1000+ on it, especially when the part can be sourced so...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom