Big Thank You to Wayne Gates MB

silestanix

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
03' BMW 325Ci
Went to Wayne Gates MB on Friday morning for a routine Gearbox fluid change (44k), Jamie did the work, emptying both Box and Torque Convertor, as usual superb work.

So yes, big Thanks to Terry, Jamie & Ben, they've looked after my W202 C250TD Since I bought it and have done most if not all the work on it. She's hit 195K now, and she's done it reliably, even when the fuel pipes from Fuel Pump were cracked and leaking like hell she still started.

Terry, Jamie and Ben at Wayne Gates have constantly had my back in terms of booking me in especially when I've been down sh*t creek without a paddle, booking me in last minute at times and doing a stellar job on my car, knowing how particular I am with my W202.

She's due back into WG-MB soon for High Pressure pipe from PAS Reservoir to Rack, Brake Vacuum pump seal/pump itself, Subframe bushes and shocks.

Still astounds me how well she drives whenever I drive her after I've driven much more recent newer cars. She drives well because of the hard work by the above gents.

Thanks Again fellas.

- Harry. :cool:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom