Can't hear phone through speakers

olepompey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk200/2009
My previous Nokia worked fine through Bluetooth in my 2009 SLK. Its the basic audio20 with no cradle.
I've registered my new Samsung and its recognised and when I use it - it works BUT I can't hear the ringing nor the voice through the speakers.
If I pick my mobile up, It makes the call ok but picking the phone up defeats the whole object of the Bluetooth
I've tried deauthorising and registering again with the same results.
Any ideas ?

loanmaker

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk
bluetooth

If your stereo is aftermarket ensure it doesn't have a fader sending the sound to non existant speakers. Had the same problem with wifes car with Sony Xplod bluetooth fitted and this stopped the problem by ensuring the fader transferred sound to front speakers

Ziderman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c350 cdi sport
Got my phone set up on command thingy...but it wont load my numbers & contacts in. Dealer assured me I could...Prob something really silly I am not doing...Any advice would be most appreciated....

mercmancdi

Reaction score
Website
www.schnauzersinireland.com
Your Mercedes
2009 E250 cdi 08 cls320 cdi ,2007 e280 cdi '2005 E 280 CDI ,VW TOUAREG ,JAGUAR S AND xTO NAME A FEW
You will prob have to go into the phone menu while connected and select transfer all contacts , I think you need to get into your phone menus and get some setting changed like connect automatically , switch head phones etc on.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom