Download Manager

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
I,ve bought a couple of these from EBay, neither included the 3 years live traffic you get from the genuine Mercedes cards.

PDX-merc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC 2018 4-Matic
Right. Sounds like the traffic info is part of a bundled subscription when purchased from the dealer. The SD card by itself certainly won't turn on the servers that allow the car to receive traffic info.

bare984

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B180 d
So i founf somwhere that you actualy can update maps on sd card,just when u put card in vehicle u must factory reset your system. In my case when i Got message that maps cant be unlocked i have deleted SD card and restored it with old maps and i didnt know thing with factory reset. Now, download manager wont recognize card anymore,i tried even on another computer. So i cant try that thing with factory reset. Probably now,if i want new maps i need to buy new SD card.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom