E Class 2016 w213 Saloon E220d SE

Ash S

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class 2016 SE Saloon E220d
Hi all, Hope everyones doing well.

I am planning on purchasing a Mercedes E Class 2016 Saloon SE. The SE that I have found is a really nice spec with Pan roof and the single 12.3 inch screen for a reasonable price. However, the only thing that is concerning me is the fact that the exterior body of the SE is less aggressive/sportier compared to the AMG Line. Other than the front lower bumper being different and different alloys, are there any other exterior difference?

Thanks all. Look forward to the replies. Ash.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

2 benefits of the SE over the AMG line are real leather seats and 17” wheels so a more comfortable ride.

JDPEClassUK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class Estate E220d (2019)
I have the SE and love the shape and agree about the comfortable ride (although mine is on 18’s) and the full leather seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hi Ash and welcome. AMG Line is, as you say, only wheels and bumpers externally (as well as a few trim difference inside such as AMG mats). The smaller wheels probably make it look less aggressive but, as others have said, ride will be better and you can’t see the wheels when you’re inside!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom