E220 2013 coupè no power

T.williams

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 2013
Evening all,

I have had an issue with my E220 for a few weeks now. I was driving on the motorway and then lost all power, I pulled over turned the car off and started it again but when I tries pulling off there was no power and struggled to get back onto the motorway. When I get home I plugged in my OBD reader and found a code P0101 mass or volume air flow A circuit range / performance. I have since changed the air mass flow sensor which has cleared the engine management light from the dash but still has not power and will not allow me to use the flappy paddles on the steering wheel. I do not know what to try next as there is no longer any fault codes or lights. Does any one have any recommendations..
Thank you 20201223_200920.jpg

Gates

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes1!
Hi mate, did you find the problem with your car?

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom