ecu replacement w220, s320 cdi facelift

mir_mir

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
s320 cdi,, w220
hi
i have s s320 cdi, and engine ecu is water damaged during car wash, as unfortunately fusebox lid wasn't locked poperly. mechanic opens the ecu and the ICs on the circuit board are melted, its clear that ecu is not repairable

now mechanic says to get Ecu, ignition switch and key from same car. but one car breaker told me that it wont work even if you change these things as still they need to be programmed with i think ... gearbox ecu, vin no....etc
he told pre facelift ecu's (613---)are simple just change ecu ,eis and key , but on face lift models they need programing ecu no. A648-------

sorry i dont know much about this, i just bought the car and next day this happens. i cant afford expensive repair so i dont wanna buy parts and then if it wont start then mechanic says sorry i dont know...

i really appreciate, if someone tells in detail that what exactaly need to change(i mean ecu ,eis and key is enough or need something else) or if someone alraedy had the same propblem and fixed that

thanks

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom