Got the ULEZ letter today from MoT

Paul Garrett

Reaction score
Wow that is good, I pay more than that a year just for private medical insurance!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Wow that is good, I pay more than that a year just for private medical insurance!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
Well ive saved some money not driving the beast around ha! Its at home with Ctek trickle charger on and even when im back home il not really be driving it much so il keep it on protecting the battery till i actually need to use it, so il save some money not buying fuel for a while too!

123 & Away

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W123 280E
Next year I suppose I’ll be driving my 20mpg 280E in London because it will be historic and exempt. Nothing makes sense about this charge, and certainly not the choice of vehicles that are exempt or non-exempt. All I can see is a lot of lovely, low Co2 polluting cars being sold and scrapped, and a fair few more polluting cars being exempted. I personally don’t think the historic exemption will roll on year after year.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom